UniPark will make your travel comfortable!
Stova, JSC, managing brand UniPark, has administered car parks near the State Enterprise Vilnius International Airport for more than 10 years and offers 1500 parking spaces for both leaving and coming passengers.
Smart technologies and aspiration to offer high-quality parking services encourage us to develop a comfortable and clearly understandable environment for our services. Therefore, we would like to present you the latest changes in the parking-related activity.
Since May, 2014, parking systems and payment terminals (cash registers) will be updated in all car parks. Now you are able to pay not only in cash but also by bank cards. Modern cash registers display detailed information on how to make the payment. Therefore, please observe the instructions for a smooth payment.
For the customers who have signed an Agreement with Stova, JSC, please follow the payment procedure provided in the Agreement.
Regarding the parking time, car parks are divided into long-term car parks marked with P4, P6, P7, P1, P5 and short-term car parks marked with PC, P2, P3. The latter car parks are closest to the Vilnius International Airport building. The price for parking in short-term car parks is calculated by hours and long-term car parks – by days.
PC – a central car park may be used for free for 15 minutes once in three hours.
USE OF CAR PARKS
In order to provide with better quality of the services as well as comfortable and clearly understandable use of car parks, the procedure of entering the car parks is changing: there are no tickets which were used previously any more. The displays near the barriers only provide with the information and do not issue any entry tickets. Now the cars can enter the car parks after the video cameras near the barrier scan the vehicle registration plates. Scanned vehicle registration plates immediately get into the payment software system (cash register). In order to make the payment, enter your vehicle registration plate number in the cash register display and make the payment in the desired method.
To use the car park, please perform the following steps:
1. Complete booking on the websites: www.unipark.lt or www.parkavimasorouoste.lt.
2. Select the departure / arrival time, car park, enter vehicle registration plate number (e.g. ABC123) and other requested information.
3. Make the payment and get the payment confirmation.
You will be able to enter the car park when the cameras scan vehicle registration plate number. You are not required to have any additional proofs.
Why UniPark car parks? Because… your car will like it here!
- You can enter / exit the car park without leaving the car – it is comfortable and easy;
- No cash or payment cards are required as you are booking online in advance;
- You can change the vehicle registration plate number (it should be notified in advance by email: email@example.com);
- You can choose closed or open (PC, P2, P3, P4, P6, P7) car parks;
- Helpline operates 24 hours and operators will answer any questions by phone +370 700 77877;
- No necessity to awaken friends or wait for a taxi – travel comfortably!
- Additional services are offered as well, such as Fast track, car wash, etc.